
The best deal to go Shanghai seems to be the F&E fares + budget hotel. That is to say, a safe estimation of $700+ per person on the flight and accomodation. Shanghai can be a great place for shopping. Hopefully the fares will remind the same during the April period.
We have done some searching in Chinatown and found the best rate from the Richard Travel, the agent that offers the best deal for airfare. The saving can allow us to have more money to spend on shopping, and I am looking forward to my "xiao long bao".
It's a rare occasion that we can meet up early to go for dim sum, as if we are learning to be a "tai tai", enjoying good food and even shark fins during mid day. I am glad that I can once again introduce the crispy-banana-red-bean-pancake, the name itself is a mouthful, and the taste is simply superb. Also, I liked the yam-ice-cream-in-black-glutinous-rice, it is served on dry ice. nice..



Aha.. not forgetting to mention that we all went for a back and shoulder massage after the price exploration. This is something that I may not repeat doing but I do enjoy a lot - as I am living so far away from Outram, it has greatly reduced the possiblilty of me to frequent that place.
After we have done enough of research, I introduce to them my favourite fruit stall, and while we walk pass the Singapore River, we met some tourists who asked us to take picture with them. I am okay with the idea at first, but soon after regretted as I remembered there is an article on the new sony camera that can take see-through pictures. Hope that we are safe. I promise myself never to take picture with stranger again, whatever camera that is.
I think most adults would enjoy charades, we are in the games without the need to prepare ourselves mentally for the games. We just simple love the brownie ice-cream.








2 comments:
Haha, 我可以看到你很努力 update your blog wor. Jiayou.(^@^)
yup. i would want to keep the good memories and will definetly have you in as part of the blog.
Post a Comment