It is not difficult to tell who is the birthday girl... It's a sweet dinner celebration with a generous slice of cake (whole cake cut into 6 perfect portions), a chocolate brownie and an ice-cream.

At the same time, there are a few good news to announce. Jane has accepted PY proposal, Joni is handing us her wedding invites, Amy's pictures has once again been featured on the magazine... **cheerios..

AND.. !!! our emotions were heightened with the stories of the romantic-dramatic proposal.. how I wish I could have one of those sweet moments with all of the carefully planned surprises and the memorable moments... (^^,)





Guess the emotions, I think I am sensitive enough to understand most of the facial expression....





Guess the emotions, I think I am sensitive enough to understand most of the facial expression....
Jane must have been overwhelmed by our love.
Birthday gift presentation by Ah Xin - what's in store of Jane's??!! (*censored content). This is our first time getting together to choose a present. Everyone is involved in the gift selection process and we appeared at the resturant together at the same time. Joni is the fastest. She hid the cake in the kitchen without us even noticing.













No comments:
Post a Comment