



Our dim sum dinner appointment turns our to be a proper Chinese Dinner. Dim Sum is only available during noon time. The food here is a little too expensive - $82.20 for all below (-___-)!





The next time if I want to spend this amount, I may go for a nice buffet dinner. However, I am grateful that the three of us came together, the triple taste rice seems to serve us appropriately. There is no better combination. ni loves fish, mh loves the sticky rice and I like the red grains mixed. At least the portion is comfortable for us and we have at least tried the dishes in the Old HK Kitchen once, maybe won't be going for the second time unless it is only for dessert. If we ever go Shanghai, I am sure I would want to eat my Xin Dian everyday de..

No comments:
Post a Comment