
Portrait artist in work.. Elieen is xin's supervisor and Dennis's ex-colleague. It's a small world after all... Xin and Elieen both has their portrait done by the artist in the Mongolian fair. Due to budget constrain, I could not join them in the drawing - RM90.00. Though I prefered color photos to black and white, but if I have spare cash, I couldn't mind getting my picture done. The only worry is whether the drawing would turn out nice.
This artist is extremely good at capturing the details on our faces and draws out the emotions we had. He presents it through the drawing of our eyes, which is also the key features of our facial expression.

Getting ready for the dinner and dance. The marketing team is wearing grey and unlike the other color teams who doll themselves up in different clothings, this team is going to show its unitedness in the group polo-tee.

Looking at the three girls braiding their hair and adding the colorful clips, I am feeling as if I am back to the old school days.
Finally there is a moment for me to feel like a big sister beside our fierce meimei, helping with the filming and photo-taking. Though I am the eldest child and she is the youngest. It feels like there is a role-reverse between us when we are out together. haha.. probably because I am only two months older and she has always got two elder sisters at home as role models.

At a table of 10, there are only two person dining. The rest are busy with the preparation for the performance. She is the partner of xin's colleague - xilian. haha.. luckily we hit off rather well. As we have reached Genting a day earlier, the places that she thought of visiting and the things that she thought of doing is the same. I have been through those thoughts before and have explored all the rates which I could share findings with her.

There are a lot of cross dressing for humor... All I can say is that the staff have been given the freedom of speech. This is something different from the work environment I am in.

Xin's team won the second prize. It's a real reward after putting in so much effort to coordinate the whole performance. They must have spent a lot of time with the music, the practise and the props.
The best part about this dinner and dance is the way they let them different department team come up with their own play/ performance and this makes everyone involved in the dinner project. The money for hiring the emcee and the event company contract could be saved for rewarding the employees who have contributed to make the night event a success.

No comments:
Post a Comment