
I am tagging along into this Genting Trip and we are set for a 7hrs long journey.

First Stop - Goh Tong Jaya Bak Kut Teh

First Stop - Goh Tong Jaya Bak Kut Teh

Second Stop - Chocolate Gallery
The chocolate looks really tasty but the price is a little high. RM 49 per box of 500gms.
So that's why it's called a gallery - for our viewing pleasure only.
There are a lot of familar names, such as 'Fruit Storage' and the 'World of Cartoons'.
The air is a little chilly and I am so ready to check-in the First World hotel. As this is the world second largest hotel in terms of the numbers of rooms, the approximate waiting can be a few hours long. We are crowding around the lobby like many others to wait for the room key.
Our room is at Tower 2 on the 20th floor. Luckily, the room appeared to be much bigger than imagined. I have heard from many that the room would be small and crammy. This has lower my expectation and heighten my satisfaction upon arrival.









No comments:
Post a Comment