Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rare Find




We had a hard time thinking of where to go, roaming from Outram to Bugis. Toward the edge of Singapore, we find ourselves at the Punggol. One place that has it all - the food, the sea, the prawning and the KTV. If we had brought swim wear along, we could even go for a swim.



Almost like a private hall when there is no other customers in this KTV. We paid only for the drinks ($5/-) and we are allowed to sit and sing for the whole day. The songs are new, expect for the fact that our voices are bad (the poor lady boss may be suffering under us), but we enjoy trying to sing together. It would be the best place to go while waiting for them to finish prawning.


Spending $30/- (for 3hrs prawning) staring that the dark color pond is no fun. We would rather walk around, look at the sunset and the screnic evening sky, enjoying cool drinks, take a few pictures and sing a few songs.

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

2 comments:

Nini said...

ru,where is this place in punggol?i love the serene feel it brings..

伊藤伸恵@Pute Bloggies said...

we went to the Marina Country Club, the place where you can find the largest wakeboarding area in Singapore. it's lovely, especially during sunset..