Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pitiful - Computer Repair

PC Crash. When my father is around, I never have to worry about the machines. My brother has helped me to built up this computer and he is now in Japan. The PC just went into sleep while I was in the bathroom. It keeps prompting me to go into safe mode and went auto into sleep mode and restarts on its own, again and again. I have got no one to ask for help.

Victor came to my house the following day, calling his helpline Zhiyong to see if there is any solution. He too, can do nothing to save the PC. We have to bring the baby to Sim Lim Square to see the technical professor. Luckily Victor is there to help me carry the CPU.

Problem?? Lies with the CPU power supply failure. The serviceman is amazed that an ordinary home user like me is using three hard drive and two cd-roms, which is no wonder to him that the power supply could no support the usage. He says that in the matter of time, my main harddisk would crash. I need to buy a new power supply.

Lessons learnt: Should always backup files on the internet. I almost lost all my pictures, musics and videos.

2 comments:

Nini said...

gal,nx time u gt pc prob.can call my bf.haha..he can fix pc quite well..my pc,my frens' pc all fixed by him..he help mh that time too..-weini

伊藤伸恵@Pute Bloggies said...

Thanks for your kind thoughts. MH has told me that William is a computer genius. At that time, I am a liitle shy to approach you for the repair.