
I was told to come back for a change in dressing (I thought they would bandage my wound better, but it turns out making me look more like I have injured my head). The doctor is checking if the healing process is smooth. He keeps pressing on my wounds to check if there are any infections. It reminds me of the pain that I have been through, as I am awake during the operation, i think i have developed some psychological fear. Pray that this is just a simple once-off thing. My brother has assured me that God's over our home.
Lump?
When I asked about the ‘thing’ that has been taken out, the doctor says that it is not a common cyst. The lump is 2cm big (and he uses his fingers to show me the shape). It looks like some fatty deposits (most probably caused by an infection) and will move when touched.
The doctor said that he has sent the lump sample for lab testing (which can also tells me if there is any correlation with the recent hair loss). The next AH appointment is on 30 Oct and before that, I need to go polyclinic to remove the stitches next week. I was given another 8 days of MC till 20 Oct.

Worried/ Staying in Good Mood
As I am not comfort seeing a handful of hair coming out, I started to cry while I was on the phone. I think i have really frighten my colleague. She apologies saying that she is not sensitive to my feelings yesterday (as she is still teasing me a bit then). I really did not mind as I am in my own worries. I have decided not to let negative thoughts affect my emotions (because my head would swell upon stress and the bandage goes tighter). I have returned a message telling her that I am sorry to have scared her. I explained my feelings to her and jokingly expressed my anger over the doctor for not putting additional disk space on my head. (^^ ,)



No comments:
Post a Comment