I am starting to feel better day-by-day. My mood is extremely good today as I have decided to let myself eat the wasabi fillet-o-fish. I have been attracted to the commercial advertisement as I have associated the taste to be similar with the wasabi-mayo prawns (Tunglok). I am hoping to find a resemblance in taste. Although I am aware that I should not be taking burgers at this moment, I have decide to let go of myself (Fillet is also from fish which can aids recovery and wasabi salad contains some anti-oxidant too). I have indicated the delivery time to be at 8.00am and I kick-start my Friday by distributing the new burger to my colleagues. Surprising others can make me happy too. I wanted them all to share the new tasting experience. Little did I expect the wasabi-mayo to be nose-searing, but I like this combination better than the tartar sauce.

No comments:
Post a Comment