Surprised came when I realised that all my entries have been loaded onto the multiply page, even some hidden entries. I got panic and tried to click all entry on the file manager page, one by one, hundreds of them, and sent them to deletion. It took me more time to delete than to load. There is no opportunity for me to regret my decision. Halfway through loading the data, I clicked cancel, but only to find that every entry was in. The delete process is tedious as the file manager does allow me to delete all at once, insisting that there are too many to delete. I can add all entry easily, even when I have clicked 'cancel'
I hardly read my old entries and here came my chance. Happily that I have reverse the action within the same hour. It no longer leave me the thought to do anything on the multiply page anymore.
The exciting part came when Victor tells me that the blog entries has been sent to all the contacts, informing them of the updates. This means that although I have clear away all the data on my profile page, a duplicate of the entries have been emailed out. People who has never read my blog has sudden been updated with so much information.
I hated new technologies (procrastinating), it has outsmart me. This is the second time such thing happened, last year was the youtube video, this time is my blog entries. I need to be more vigilant.

No comments:
Post a Comment