My boss sms me to ask if I am feeling better and he hope to see me back in the office soon. I told him frankly that I will return to the office the next day after I can start to wash my hair.
Only when I feel clean, I can feel excited coming back to work. My priority is to have a good hair wash when I am allowed to, thereafter I will have the mood to start work.
Being able to wash my hair once again has never been more refreshing. I feel thoroughly clean. I have the fragrance of the shampoo and the enjoy having the water spraying from head down. I am all cleaned, except that I skipped the wound part.
For the wound, it is under the care of my mother. She mixed clean water with Dettol, and uses facial cotton to dab the water on the wound.
I was shocked with my mother tells me that there are actually two cuts and two stitched up area. This reminds me of what the doctor says ‘the lump runs when he touches it’, which means that piece of lump may have moved a bit during the surgery process.
Though the excision is over, I could still feel a small lump at the back of my head. This time, that ‘lump’ has another ‘little friend’ an inch below it. I feel faint and is extremely worried. The hair shredding itself is already bothering me a lot, now I have one more item to add onto the list.
I wished I could see a doctor soon.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment