Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Science of F1


I need to feed myself with the knowledge on the GP motor sport, in case I goes blank at the rally... I am lazy to study about the GP at home. Before stepping into the science centre, my impression on the F1 is only the Ferrari racing car and its accompanying colors of Red, Black, White and Yellow. Through this excusion, I get to see the racing road map of the various countries that held the F1 race in this year. Interestingly, Singapore has one of the more challenging circuits for the racer, which is better than I have imagined, there is actually quite a couple of tricky curves. The design of modern engineered motor cars are sleek and looks expensive (but I think they have overdo the logos which making the outlook a little messy). I will need to study more about the partcipants or I will be standing blanky at the grandstand hearing the 'vroom.. bromm broom..', being unappeaciative of the loud engines, and may be watching expressionlessly at the cars running passing the lanes many times...
No matter what, it is a rare opportunity of a lifetime and I must make effort to let it be an exciting and interesting experience.

No comments: