Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have a fear of cats, as I have been chased by cats before. People tell me that those with big eyes will appear very friendly to cats. Ever since I have been taught so, whenever I see a cat around, I would always walk with my eyes half open.

There is a stray cat along the corridor, standing a few metres outside my door. It is grey, big and fluffy (or maybe it is just the fur that is thick ** giggles). I think this cat is waiting for a chance to enter someone’s house. I need to open the door and get into my house fast, not letting any chances for that cat to slip in.

I tried to open the wooden door first, then the gate, but it seems like that was not possible. I have to go step-by-step. As I opened the gate, the cat started to walk towards me. I quickly reached for the wooden door, while shouting to the cat: “hmph.. don’t you ever think of coming in!”.. The cat doesn’t believe that I am talking to ‘him’, and he turned around to see who I am speaking to. Finding no one else behind ‘him’, the cat turn its head back to me and is giving me a strange look.

This ‘little fellow’ can understand that we human will communicate with one another, when I am facing him talking, ‘he’ will actually turn around to see who am I speaking to. But hey, why can’t I be talking to you, this ‘little fellow’!
The cat must have thought that I am weird and started to turn and walk down the stairs.

=S

I was shivering at home... shaken by how close it was... (little meow(s)... please don’t come near me again...)

No comments: