After a day of melodrama affairs, one can easily sense that ‘love is in the air’. Hope that I am not saying too much... however, it is a cheerful chapter to note.
We went for a drink in the nearby hawker – sugar cane w/ lemon, a cool and refreshing sweet drink with zeal of lemon to round up the flavour.
Life is not every time sweet and spicy after all. Everything surround me seems to work fine except that uncooperative lump of my head. This uninvited guest has been staying put at the back of my head, refuse to budge on its own. My body is getting weaker when I am in war with the infection. My hair falls off easily (when I try to comb my hair with my hands, a few strands of hairs would come out). It is a worrying sight after every hair wash. Hope it will be well after the surgery.
I want to close this chapter soon. It has been disturbing my sleep; I woke up many times a night because of the pain and discomfortable.


No comments:
Post a Comment