
Ma Maison, which means “My Home” in French serves Japanese-Western style food, is done up to look like an English cottageLast year we are having Korea food and this time we are at this French-Japanese style restaurant. I have heard that the serving portion is small and indeed it was. It’s a relieved that I have eaten some food before stepping into the restaurant, if not; I would either be paying a lot more or I’ll be going home hungry.
For an unadventurous non-steak and non-escargots eater like me, I am having difficulties selecting from the menu. Finally, I ended up with eating the grill fish set. Although that portion is small (quarter size of western food) but the price did not go portioned to the serving size – it’s about $20 per set.
However, the ambience is good and the food tastes terrific; it makes you feels like you are in an old English cottage, just as suggested by the name of the restaurant ‘My House’. It has a taste of Japanese in its menu and the waiting staff wearing Kimono.
Weiling came early to store the cake in the restaurant to give Minghui a birthday surprise. She has got most of her present in pink this year. We shared her joy in her birthday celebration.

No comments:
Post a Comment