
I am not very into watching the sporting game unless playing it myself. However, I will need to know a bit for social purpose. Olympics to me have a different meaning because I have been tasked to make arrangement for my colleagues to visit the games.
I felt a great sense of relieve because the Big Event Day has come. After so much stress on the visa application (especially when the news reported of long queue outside the embassy), the flight tickets and the hotel and admission tickets. I have finally been able to lighten up knowing that it has all been settled.
I felt a great sense of relieve because the Big Event Day has come. After so much stress on the visa application (especially when the news reported of long queue outside the embassy), the flight tickets and the hotel and admission tickets. I have finally been able to lighten up knowing that it has all been settled.

No comments:
Post a Comment