Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Lump on my head

Over the past week, the lump at the back of my head has grown to the size of the joint on my wrist. I thought it was just a pimple at first, which would normally disappear after a few days, but it has been more than a week since I first discovered. The lump is growing, so is the pain, and the area feels tight when I turn my head around. I was worried that it be more than just a pimple. I when to the Company doctor on Saturday morning but he simply gives me a cream to apply and antibiotics to take without properly examine the spot. All he says was that it would either be a pimple or a cyst, and if it happen to be a cyst, all I need is a small surgical.

It has been a day on the medication but the lump is still growing. Now, I can feel the lump when I rest my head on the pillow; it’s painful and I have to sleep on the sides. I went for a second opinion today, this doctor says that it may be a boil and has given me more antibiotics and enhancement for absorption. The possible reason for the lump to be seen protruding is because the pus are collecting together and pushing its way out. Although there is physical pain, I told the doctor that if he can assure me that it is not something dangerous, I will be fine.

I trust his words that I will be able to see results within a week. I am in good hope, as the pain and the thought of this little lump is making me feeling uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..
thanks for leaving comment @ my lj..
Do take care..=)

伊藤伸恵@Pute Bloggies said...

i will...
haha.. I viewed you as my little sister.. so must always send you some words of encouragements...