There are two food baskets with flowers delivered to our home today. One was from Anuty Karin and her colleague Hock Hui, and another is from my ex-colleagues. It has been 3 months since I left the company, but they are still concerned about me and my family. Whenever I go, I would place the photo I took with them. As they are the best team of colleagues I ever had. They celebrated my 21st with the huge birthday cake in the shape of a key, and they treated me dinner at Crystal Jade in the restaurant near my house for farewell. I really really want them to know that I will care for them as much. I’ll do everything possible to help them, for they have been so nice to me. They have taught me many life skills and on how to protect myself against bullies. I feel like a doted child before them, which I know I would never be able to experience that elsewhere.
It is now my turn to take care of those newly grad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment