Sally has brought a friend who introduces my father the Aloe Vera and fruit juice. My aunt says that my father, who is a newspaper reader, should have known that there are problems when he experience sudden weight loss. We should have been more careful.
Met Susan for dinner at Braddell. Susan has always said that she can read me like a book, and from the look of my face; she can tell that there is something serious going on. I told her what has happen over this period of time. She blames me for not telling her earlier, if not because my father is going to be discharge tomorrow, she would visit him in the hospital.
It is nice to know that she cares for my father too, and I told her that I really appreciate it. She says its because she feels for me and she has met my father before. Susan had taught me something important. When I told her that my father is very strong in facing his illness, she says that's not true and she doesn’t believe there is anyone who hasn’t cry. If my father has tried so hard to look cheerful in front of us, we should do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment