Quarrel with my father over his stay in the hospital. He is getting frustrated being warded with no freedom and incurring unnecessary cost. He is vexing the stress on me. I am trying to make him understand that he is not in the condition to work and be discharged. I wanted him to tell the doctor his true condition, so that the doctors can help him.
If I compare him with the other patients, he still looks tired and feels terrible that he couldn’t even concentrate in reading papers or watching television. What reasons shouldn’t he be staying in the hospital? We are so worried about him and that we fear there isn’t sufficient attention for him. We are no doctors and we wouldn’t know what to do to help him. In the hospital, there are medical team who can monitor his conditions and give aid and attention when needed. Also, the doctors can explain to us the symptoms and give us the appropriate medication.
The pain was making him irritated. I should learn to be more tolerant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment