My mother would cry whenever she thinks that we are unable to cope with the finances. I don’t understand why she would cry in front of others, for I know that no authority would empathies your situation and pity you crying.
There is no reason for them to look into emotions, as it would only affect their judgment. If they are beginning to feel for everybody and sympathy their situation, they would be facing more problems, things would all become complicated and they wouldn’t be able to get the work done.
Most importantly, there is really nothing to cry about, as we all knows that these are things beyond our control. I will first try to convince the welfare and social department that we needed financial assistance, and see if I can persuade my mother to start work. She says that I am heartless to ask her resume work. But she hadn’t considered that she is weighing herself as another financial burden on me, especially when I am the only person supporting the medical and household expenses. How could serving outside food compared to cooked meals become the action of a heartless person? My father can still walk and do many things on his own and he enjoy doing some work, if not it would be boring.
I doubt she has ever had a plan for our future, explaining them to her can be very tedious. For someone who has never really worked, it is easier to say that what she is doing serve more meaning. She didn’t compare people based on their financial status, she was simply doing what some others did.
I still thinks that I am right, because even the counselor has also advice her to work. Crying doesn’t help us to gain financial support, but we can be self sufficient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment