Aunty Julia came to visit us, bringing water purifier and more nutritional products. I could hardly find a word to describe how much I wanted to thank her. She really cares a lot for my father. Knowingly that there are nutritional products that can help cancer patient to build up their immune system, she brought a complete set for my father and takes time to carefully explain each of the nutritional benefits and its dosage to my father.
I will remember the help that she has given us, her effort and time, and her financial support. I will repay her kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very nice blog.. and I wish you all the best with your father's illness. It can be aprticularly trying on the family, so hang in there, bcs you are going to need all your strength and more.. take care!
Thanks. May all the wishes be blessing to my father for his recovery.
Post a Comment