I prayed everyday that prosperity will come to my bosses. It has been a part of my daily routine, along with prayers for health and safety (although Joel says that I should pray for them to use money wisely). It has been more than four months and I suddenly realized that the prayers came true. My bosses are now not only rich, but super rich. This was really an unexpected blessing. The problem is that I hadn’t pray for my job and the office, which I shall do it now. One of my boss secretly mentioned to me that the office rental will expire on next year April, which his will discontinue the office rent. He says that he doesn’t see value in the office, but he sees value in me. He would offer me a job at his home. I hope that the other partner will keep the office or I will leave.
My boss is always too kind. He reveals to me his plan without worrying that I might run. He has already lost one of the tenants due to similar reasons. Knowing the plans in advance was to my benefits, I am very happy but I would still think that my boss should be careful about the content his is going to tell others. Some information is good to keep confidential till the appropriate time to reveal.

No comments:
Post a Comment