Flowers from boy meow
I almost fainted on the spot when i saw this big boutique of flowers attention to my name. I tried to count the no. of flowers but it's a tough mission. I think there are 18 flowers altogether (6 roses, 3 african daisy with 9 other flowers i duno the names and the rest i'm not sure if it should be considered flowers or leaves).
Looks like a lot of present this year. Actually is the thoughts that counts. I really can see the effort of Victor and Joel in preparing my birthday present. Victor has went around many places to look for 'Tidbits' and surprises me with a boutique of flowers on top of the Nintendo DS and Sonic game (which is a reminisinic of my childhood days). Joel has also been searching for the necklace and teddy for me. Very touched that she came around my office during lunch on my birthday. I am very surprise to receive gifts from Aunty Karin and Aunty Eunice. Minghui has got my specially requested Blackforest Cake (it has became a tradition). It's really nice to spend my birthday evening with my mother, my younger brother and Victor at Swensens. Our relationship has grew stronger.
I must always be nice to them...

2 comments:
good for you that your relationship with your loved ones have grown better and better.. Hope you continue to stay this way :D
Erm.. Its Bouquet not boutique. Boutique sell clothes one..
Post a Comment