Sunday, December 10, 2006

I brought the baby Sylvanian set for my little cousin who birthday is coming. She had given me a hand-made artwork as my birthday present and when I ask her what she wants, she asked for a surprise. She had always asked for Barbie dolls which I supposed her mother will buy for her. Hello Kitty cannot talk so that makes Sylvanian Families the most suitable present, but it is the most expensive ones. The birthday and Christmas gifts altogether is a big bag of present. There are so many toys given to her on the same day to a certain extend that the other cousins are getting a bit jealous. It’s my mistake and I realized it’s a wrong to dote a child this way. The quantity is wrong and I have to be educated on equality. To salvage the situation, it is better for me to prepare presents for all my other younger cousins during their birthdays.

It is rather scary watching young children snatching toys and pushing me to be the judge of fairness for them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sylvanian families is very cute!!
Please visit my Sylvanian families blog. :)
http://sylvanianhome.blogspot.com/

iceklicky :P