Friday, December 15, 2006

I’m officially 23 years old now. At this age, I am still wondering between the real-life and the fairy-tale wonderland. Some people sees me as silly, innocent or ‘pure’ but those who knows me well knows that I am conscious of what was happening around but opt to look at things at a much simpler ways. I would normally share my feelings openly with others and choose to absorb the most delightful explanation.

Sometimes, I can shut off from the real world and play soft-toys with my brother (it’s almost a part of my daily routine). I actually role-play the characters of real people into the stuffed animals. That’s my signature behavior.

At this stage, I will only choose to befriend with those who treats me well. I will spend more time with them (which is a delicate balance that I have to maintain).

In this birthday, my resolution was to:
#1 - Reply all sms and mails sent to me
#2 - Improve on my language skills
#3 - Obtain my degree
#4 - Keep my things clean and tidy
#5 - Move into music grade 2
#6 - Bringing happiness to the people around me

In addition, the things that I will work toward achieving are:
#1 - Bringing my family for an overseas trip
#2 - More outing and celebrations with my family

Hope that seeing my thoughts could enhance my determination to make the above-mention resolutions and goals fulfilled.

No comments: