Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am just a silly donkey who always made my mother jealous.

1) I was out with friends on the night of her birthday (I have pre-celebrated my mother’s birthday and hadn’t seen this group of friends who I would hardly get a chance to gather).

2) I told her how I have celebrate my aunt birthday by buying a cake want waiting for her to get back home at 10.30pm to cut the cake.

Although my mother did not mention anything, unlike in the past that she would make a few comparison and grumbles a bit, but I still feels guilty within. To conceal my guilt feeling, I decided to get an eye rejuvenator and an electric foot reflexology to pacific her silent-yet-unbalanced feeling (my assumption and not true). My hearts hurt a bit about the money, but to think of the benefits of making my mother happy and maintain health at the same quite. It’s worth it.

1 comment:

opal cho said...

good for you :D