Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Starry Night

A gift of love.. Birthday-Wedding Gift

"I can make you happy every day of your life. Making my love like a shining star..."
It's really a nice photo (score 100pts of picture composition)
Taken by xin mei mei (it reminds me of those images I have seen on the puzzle box cover)
I thought we should eat inside the restaurant?? (silly). The ambiance in this restaurant is absolutely excellent. Contemporary and chic; a perfect venue for friends gathering.

Steamed egg lovers...
The waitresses are very nice (No.1 service excellent). They let us take our pictures and cut the cake (with plates and serviettes provided) before we start our order.

for best picture effect, we endured the heat of the little clay bowl.

Eat-Sushi @ 22 plates + 6 steamed egg + 2 soft shell crab + 1 salad + 1 lobster maki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.