
Although the word 'maintaining youthful" is not a common word you would find in any twenty-four-year-old's vocabulary, I must admit that it is important to do something to take care of our skin. Look at this pair of age-defying youthful looking couple... who would have beat them in terms of looks when you are in your 45's and 50's.

Japanese always look welcoming, they have always put on a happy face and greets everyone with utmost interest...
Japanese always look welcoming, they have always put on a happy face and greets everyone with utmost interest...

evening party makeover... this incredible woman didn't look any age. She seems ageless and indefinable. She just look as old as she look - numbers don't come to it.
I have registered for the amino collegen membership and have been invited to their 2nd anniversary dinner in the Mertius Mandarin Hotel. It is a priviledge to be able to join in the Meiji Amino Collagen 2nd Anniversary Nite. In this dinner, I came to a realisation that everyone in a certain income bracket had the same unique and attractive objects, all made in the same overseas factory, available at the local mall.

The waitress is giving us a nice glass of cocktail with AC at the reception.
Mixed Fruits Prawn Salad with AC
Double Boiled Mustard Green with 3 Treasure Soup
Braised Wolfberry, Lily Bulb and Tender Vegetable
Steamed Groupa Traditional Style
Satueed Celery, Lotus Root, Ginkgo and Shrimp in Yam Basket
Braised Ee Fu Mee, Chives and Shredded Mushroom
Chilled Almond Logan with AC
yummy... these dish are fortified with collegens that makes skin looks supple... I am looking forward to a miracle when I wake up the next day morning (hoping that the cells will be wonderful renewed through the night).

Photo with Chiaki Shimada (Make-up Artist) & Mariko Shimada (Model/Beauty Life Advisor). I noticed that we our smiles looks the same...
Surprises: Goodie bag with another one month supply of collagen (worth: $65) and a precious pack (worth: $59) with a pink card holder, signatures and a AC recipes.
Meiji has been very generous to its consumer - we have been invited to a collagen-rich dinner, take home goodie bag containing one whole month of skin beauty supply, receive make-up tips and food recipes, photo-takings and meet new friends.

11 comments:
All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.
This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.
Well for me its better to be more realistic.
i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?
Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.
Nice blog. Thats all.
Well done for this wonderful blog.
Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.
Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!
All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.
To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.
Post a Comment