
I have asked my mother if she wanted to take the numbers on my runners' bib to buy 4D.
The number 8153 has indeed came out (though not in sequence but we brought using ibet).
Total winning = $6.00.
Recovering the cost of investment - a zero-sum trills



Photo taken from nikewomen
I would have bring my own camera along if I know baggage deposit is available...

Squirrel dash - 8,000 women running in town..
I have decided to challenge myself to take up the 5km run. I was very nervous at first, because I have not been running for more than 3 years and this is my furthest attempt (measured distance).
I am sure it would be fun and it would be an experience that I could remember for long. I believed that if most of my friends can do it, the distance couldn’t be so far-fetched.
All the boys have run at least 21km during that NS training. The first 10km is running non-stop. A mere 5km is an easy task (not even considered a marathon), which can be completed effortlessly. As according to the magazine, the standing timing for a woman to complete 5km is within 30-45mins.
After some practice, I can run 5.2km with 35mins. This only happen when I push myself very hard, risking a knee-cap injury. The comfort speed for me is to do 5.2km within 40mins (with some stretching in-between the rounds).
The record came out that I have finished the run within 39mins. As the time starts clicking before I reach the starting point (due to the massive crowd before me), I believed that I am still maintaining my usual pace.

No comments:
Post a Comment