
The tickets were sold out for the day and there are already so many people during the early morning.
It is a coincident that the four of us are all wearing white, despite that fact that most of the games will might get us drench. I wore a black vest for safety protection, and they are lucky to have the recycle rain coats for use.

We have been spending most of our time in the queue, since 9pm to almost 7pm, there is a lot of waiting and 3 of the games has technical glitch during the interim, although the problem was also fixed on the same day. For those who have queue long enough, they will get the privilege access when the game section was return back to normal.

I always have the tendency to purchase the commercial photos, with the thought that since I am here, should brought the picture as mementos.

After two tries, we finally met the Betty Boop on our third visit. Renee commented that she looks a bit old, but then again, hasn't she been in the appearance for a long time, it is not strange that her age is catching up.

The two other penguins are missing from the scene. Maybe the weather is just too hot for them.


We are going into the castle to see Shriek and Princess Fiona.

Did I just see the Fairy Godmother coming?
I enjoyed roaming around on my own while waiting for them to complete the thrilling rides. Too bad that I could not withstand the sudden tilting and bumping now. Otherwise, I would have gone for the thrill rides with them. Hope that the next time that I am here, I could really recover and play.
Waterwork - the live performance with lots of fire works and action scene. We could smell the fumes and feel the water being splashed onto us.

A nice way to end the day with a very slow rides that is meant for small children. We complete the day by watching the donkey singing and talking to us. How I wish it could be the three blind mice or gingy instead. Once again, the gingy is sold out. I am still considering if I should buy the dog plushie from the Silverscreen.

No comments:
Post a Comment