
We have hatched a secret trip from huihui to celebrate her birthday cum bachelorette party. The travel 'voucher' was only presented to her one day before our departure.

It's a causal and relaxing trip which includes all three meals, a spa and shopping trip. For a moment, I feel like I am back to my secondary school days again. The whole plan was initiated and launched at a lighting speed, I am truly amazed. The whole purpose of our coming is only revealed during the night:
Swee is very resourceful in getting the 'Bride-to-Be' attire for our soon to be Bride. I think our noises outside the room is loud enough to trigger her suspicion that we are planning something outside the bathroom.

Questions and tasks to do for bride comes after the cake.

The rest of us has our red horns showings...

Photo taken by a hotel staff who claims that I look familiar to one of his friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment