Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Treats


How I wish someday I could own a teddy bear shop like this.

There are so many reasons to eat desserts and cakes during birthday celebration and company outing. I really enjoyed the time that we spent together. Friday, we celebrated Jo’s birthday along the Clarke Quay River and our conversation was filled with memories of the past.

Amy and Kelvin is so sweet on us, they have used all the photos that she took on the outing and turned them into a wonderful video.

Saturday, we sang aloud a birthday song for Minghui in the USS, which invited a lot of attention. We are supposed to be waiting for the firework at night and our surrounding are filled with explosive items which means that we should not lit any flames. Our little candle have got the security guards coming, luckily the lighted candle was blown out before they stop us.

Be a tourist in our own country. I wonder what activities could we do next,


从小朋友colleagues中找到我所失去的活力. HR department - Suan Ting and Siew Li

Suzanne brought me and the credit control team (Hua Puay, Audrey, Weiling, Devia, Su Ping & Li Ying) to the movie screening of the expendables.

Expendables -
Directed by Stallone, it's an action and adventures. Blockbuster suitable for DBS. However, I feel that this show is made for himself. Although there are a few other strong cast, but there roles are all to compliment his existence. He plays the hero of the film and we follow him through the story and save the princess in the south america.

I am very thankful to have been given this good opportunities to interact with the finance girls.

No comments: