Even the simplest things we see are more often being prepared by people who have spent a tremendously amount of time practicing to deliver.
It takes a snap to get good photographs, but it also takes a zillion hours of practice to master the professional photography skills.
It takes hours to run a dance performance but many years of practice to improve the steps.
Even the simplest task such as cooking is actually not so simple after all, it takes repeated practices on the wok and culinary skills to whip up a meal of delicious and healthy dinner.
I guess there is nothing we can’t do but only those whom invested time in the learning could makes the difference.
It takes me a while to notice that what we see today is not the result solely from the task on the day itself, which makes me appreciate more of what the others have done for us.
As what I have heard, it takes 10,000 hours of practice to master new skill. I believe every skill could be learn with time and great determination.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment