Life is full of expected events, I was not so affected when things goes wrong or when something did not turn out as what I have expected it to be. So long as I do not pin on high hopes, there should not be much of a chance for me to feel disappointed. However, I still cannot help but feeling dejected when I meet when people who put up a false front. I have been so lucky to have such caring immediate and extended family members whom have showered me with so much love that could make me feel so saddened whenever I have encountered with hypocritical person. Every time when I have experience some exceptional people, I could feel so emotionally affected that could bring everything spiraling down. There is a sinking feeling when I heard that someone is plotting against me. It is puzzling to think and figuring out what could be the possible benefits for insisting something that I did not do, and could she do bad things to me while continue to smile at me. No harm is done, but it is making me wary of the person even more.
Just a day before I was beaming with joy listening to the good news (friends’ wedding bells & good bonus), then the next day dropped to the pit bottom with the some lousy news arriving together. I just had the joy of climbing over a mountain and I was stunned to see an astonishing high peak standing right in front. I know that these are the passing but I still hope that I could escalate through the tough process. May the change be needful and lead us to success. I should just let the truth speaks for itself as I have no time for it. If a rain is coming, please let me have my rainbow. There are still lots of kind people around holding on to the umbrella and helping me to embrace the rain and sheltering me though the wet weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment