


I am very happy to be there witnessing Gernice and Desmond solemnization. It brings back the memories we had 10 years ago, on the day of our chalet where first they met and the sparkle ignite, to this day where they take the vows together. I could feel their happiness within and did very well to make us all feel welcome, and has really share joy with us.
The most dramatic part of the day event is when I asked about the rate for engaging the better solemnizer. Huihui said that she has got the contact through the recommendation of the restaurant, and this was when that realized that that they have forgotten to pass the solemnizer the token of their appreciation. No wonder during the time when the solemenizer is saying that he is leaving, he is hold that hands and is giving them a very long bidding handshake each.
The happy news is that for their customary, which as said to be in September earlier on, has been on the same month with my other friend. These two weddings are so important that I felt I must attend, luckily I was able to do so now as on the same day, I was been told that it was finalized on the 12 September and 19 September. I’m proud to say that I will sure be there. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment