

I am extremely happy about the air-pistol that we are playing. I have never tried shooting games before and never expect myself to be good at it. I am not a perfectionist, but I consider being able to hit the centre dot accurately and getting the ten points is an achievement for a first-timer. Playing the hunting game, I was able to hit all the animals I have chosen, except for the last shot which I miss due to the pressure that I am giving myself. I feel that this game is all about good eyesight and an stable arm to carry the pistol. I really enjoyed the game. My colleague is jokingly telling me to report to the NS tomorrow for the marksman. I would definitely want to come back and play the games again. Our Company has been divided into 5 teams and our team miraculously won the third prize. I think there must have been an error because our team as a whole did not do that well, it is not true but I am still happy with the results.

No comments:
Post a Comment