Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dinner:: Sports Day

Being on a tighter budget this year, our Company still willing to invite us for pre-dinner games and have continue to give everyone a red packet. The entertaining company we hired is charging us a lower price but reducing the invitation cards and the games and other perks. They are also cheating us on the receipts. The entertainer is using vaguer words and dirty jokes which I feel is a shame. I am disappointed that the votes are a fiddle but looking pass them all, it is the nice people and colleagues that make the night merrily. I am happy to have obtained the opportunity to get Amy and her husband to be our appointed photographer. I am feeling really bad that there are some additional demands and Kelvin has taken leave to prepare for the shots. They are really nice people and I am making sure that the committee and my boss knows about it. It has been so tiring with all the demands from my colleagues and I really feel indebted to them. I am surprised yet happy that my boss has come forward and questioned me why my friends are not eating. Tommy is nice to have taken the liberty to invite them for food and pick them up from the pre-event to the dinner. There have been so much hiccups but I am still happy that the night has ended smoothly. I am surprised at my own hyperactivity during the dinner and it is all the nice people around me that make this event a joyous occasion.

No comments: