Sunday, July 12, 2009

Special Moments

It has been quite some time I have not been to the Fort Canning Park. My last visit was two years ago for celebrating the mid-autumn festive. I am here each time for a different purpose. The previous time is to watch a concert performed by various artists, and this time, is to take photos.

I am doing what my parents used to do, finding a park and take pictures together. We are blessed to have friends who are keen in photography and are giving us the opportunity to have nice photographs as mementos.



Our professional photographer. It makes me almost feels as if I am going to take my wedding photos. Good that I can get a feel and be prepared when the day comes.

We roam around the Orchard Centre a bit before we go Pin and Peiyan house to help them paint their bedrooms. I am weird. I did painting twice and both times are not for my house. Years ago I helped to paint the walls in the old folk’s home, and this time is for friends. I didn’t help my father much when he painted our old house, I was very young then, all I did was to stand beside him to and watch the process.

No comments: