Everyone has a set of keys skills and interest. They excel in their field of expertise and live for their dreams. Sadly to say, I do not have any talent or focus. All the activities I have participated are out of curiosity and my interests are short-lived. Even if there are things that I really like, I did not find myself doing them very well. I am just doing average, which fits me into a better position in assisting others than making a difference on my own.
I am not sure if I am consoling myself or it is partly true, in life there are many things to see and experience than to focus on a niche area. This thinking simply makes me happier about myself and I am always thrilled to be able to learn new things. But the truth is that each of us has a short lifespan compared to the existence of the earth. Our world needs talented people to create sparkles, to perform miracle, to explore new limits, and to set new records.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment