Friday, June 19, 2009

Horse Racing @ Bukit Box


Although this is not the first year that our Company brings us to the turf club, but it is the first time that I have stepped into the Bukit Box, the most luxurious room amongst all. Planning an event is not easy, there are so many things to w or ry about – the attendance, the menu selection, the price, the angbao preparation, the bus route, the entrance tickets and the parking voucher. I feel very uptight throughout the whole evening because of the slight misunderstanding between the recreation committee.


Initially I don’t find the menu appetizing but the actual food served is much better than expected. I feel happy and privileged to be in the VIP room with the best view. Though I am not playing the game, but I still enjoyed myself every time with the chatting and learning. The winning is from not gambling, as I have more luck from coupon draws than the lottery, but the experience and the good memories that stays.

No comments: