
We attended Joni's wedding today. During the wedding, many clippings of their daily lives were displayed on the screen. There are many heart warming videos recorded by different cg for her. They re-write the lyrics of the New Year and Chirstmas songs and turn them into good marriage wishes for her.


When they re-entered the hall as a married couple, the emcee asked the groom some questions about the bride:
1. What is the color of the shirt that she is wearing.
Groom: It's pink, if I am not wrong
Bride: (shakes head a little). nope, but it is close to red color.
2. On which day does she thinks that he looks the most handsome?
Groom: Probaby today
Bride: Everyday!







1 comment:
If I'm not wrong, I think your friend went to the same bridal shop as my friend as the background seems alike. The only difference is your friend have outdoors shoot. The photos looks nice. =)
Post a Comment