Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tie the Knot


Chirs and I are the very first guest to arrive. We went into the make-up room to look at our lovely bride.

I have given her a card with a sign post within the card that says "Keep Out! Man at Work". hee.. I think the well wishes card can be placed on the table, while the sign post can be put outside the room door.

What such a coincident to find Xin's colleague being Lily's classmate.
One of the tradition is to go through the challenges of our well designed games...

Initially I was a little scared coming to this wedding, as it is my ex-company and I am not so sure if I had many people to talk to. It turn out to be fun with all the old feelings still remains the same. I went around the 4 tables to catch up with different people and they are happy for me to have been progressing well.
My colleagues all dotes me a lot. I was thinking maybe it is because I'm just 20 years old then and everyone is treating me like Xiao Mei. We have a very big lunch group and everyone brings their home cooked dish to share. Now, we can only meet after work for a long chat over coffee.
Though in our group, five of us has left (including me), but when I see them, I feel as though we are back to the days. The only heartache is upon hearing that they have stopped the birthday celebration since I have left the company and they have communicated with each other lesser. The culture has changed, and I too, have changed as well. In this company, I used to be very pro-active in striking a conversation with everyone in the company and maintain a close relationship with them. Right now, I would stick to myself most of the time (高處不勝寒).
Ivy and Edmund can always make us laugh like mad. Most of those who have left the company can gain access to the internet and could chat using MSN and skype now. It makes us feels that we are finally granted with this priviledge.


No comments: