Friday, March 25, 2005

Junior Year

In a blink of an eye (blink, blink, blink).. I’m approaching year two…

Modules covered in this one-year of studies:
1) Organizational Behavior – 50
2) Organizational Information System – 64
3) Foundation of Accounting 1 – 56
4) Quantitative Methods in Information Management - 61
5) Foundation of Accounting 2 - 51
6) Organizational Psychology - 56
7) Business Law - 48
8) Practice of Management Skills - 53
9) Foundation of Marketing - 58
10) Business Economics - 43

11) Foundation of Production & Operation Management - 50
12) Economies of Industries
13) Consumer Behavior
14) Marketing Management & Strategies
15) Financial Management

Didn’t do well during the first year, should have put in more effort and change my study habits... From this moment, must read more and work harder…

I like all my lecturers; they have a great sense of humor, coupled great knowledge and perfect career, possibly including a perfect family for those without a mistress…

Hmm.. The lessons I learnt have tremendously improved my understanding on the business world. With this newly acquired knowledge, social studies becomes much more interesting.

If there’s anyone with a burning desire to change the way we do things, maybe can consider lecturing for listenership. One of the pre-requisite is age I think… Probably the improvements for life are imminent.

Apart from the lecturers, my classmates are just as amazing; they are young and energetic. After work, I still continue to see smiling faces and witness their attentiveness in class. Lesson becomes livelier with them around…

Well, the advantages of forming a study group is on the extra hours spent revising and the increase in efficiency. Hmm.. Not sure if I could ever survive in purpletrain?

Certainly, studying while working is not easy, especially those senior executives… How to juggle between job, subordinates, colleagues, home, family, friends, relative, life and studies? Salute to their perseverance and energy; hope I can be like them… I wished them upon success…

Though it’s merely a year, I have better understand my working environment; more interesting things were to be discovered…

“The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your sentiments. Thou i deferred.
Wish u all the best!

-clarence

伊藤伸恵@Pute Bloggies said...

Yup, noe dat u would feel the same... At least you are still with us, sharing a common goal... Cheers!