Saturday, March 05, 2005

High Crass, Low Class

I prefer Gelare ice cream to its two other competitor’s… haha… minghui and i tried oregon hazelnut and butter pecan today. I really must say, 默契是最宝贵的语言, I always find it especially pleasurable going out with her.

We talk about education and family. Which should be on the top priority, should we, if required, sacrifices our self-interest or progress to help out with the home loan, medical fees and etc.

As we all know, each of us is bound by time, 遗憾有很多种, not doing enough while you can also a regret. Maybe its time we switch our roles and took up the responsibility for taking care of the family… I’m not attempting to attain perfection, but I will work out a balance between friends, family, school and work...

Haa.. Speak of debts, I was hoping to promote to a loan free living. Where it will be a time for me to spend freely, can afford to buy anything I want. Save for splurging on luxuries goods, its silly.


It seems like my brother has reached that well off stage, crap, he must have forgotten that our family are still in debts.. Yet dat idiot.. hiya… as for me, in years to come,I must see myself being a truly working class, where I can be classy, glitzy and opulent.

No comments: