Remember last time the exporter ms A send a truck to my company and charge us $60 for wasting her trip. She insisted dat a telephone booking was made, since I read her my company address….
I clearly remember that I told her it was only an enquiry, shipment will be confirmed by fax. No document was sent, but her truck arrived.
Heck. The blame came with ms A bellowing dat her trip will be chargeable upon us… She is like a tigress dat will eat us up (河东师孔)… I hang on to the phone and waited for her to finish whining (to untwine), while trying to figure a solution together…
Oiyo… how could I have forgot, some women cannot be reasoned… given no time left to pacify her, I gleefully transfer her line to my manager....
That was the last episode; I think she did not get her claim in the end. Ms A remembered it by heart; u can feels it in her voice.
Today was worse.. Instead of my usual one pallet of goods send to BKK, our store creativity repacks them into two pallets. Here’s the problem, he asked for my consent.
I’m just a small fry in the deep oil pan; I went to ask my forwarder ms A (I almost forgot she wouldn’t care, her reply was that it just doesn’t matter because the importer will be paying).
What’s more, I’m not in direct contact with my customer. Die liao lo.. die for that stupid additional pallet.
As long as the goods will reach customer timely, I guess part of my job is done. Leaving with no time for feedback, our goods went sailing… (The other part was the forwarder’s job =P)
I attached my shipping documents as usual, overlook that packing list should indicate not one, but two pallets. She called and suggests that I either add another pallet dimension onto the PL or sent in another PL indicating the 2nd pallet dimension.
Of course I choose the latter, for I think It would be easier, how would I know her IQ is so *** dat she total up my no. of goods send and declared to the custom the total gross weight. Mad lady… so she suffered from youthful age memory loss….
(In fact, during the shipping arrangement, I did mention to ms A my two pallet dimension over the phone. She should be aware of the situation.)
Typical, she grabs this opportunity to ask for another PL with the total weight revised to the figure she wrongly declares.
My customer have not receive my goods I checked, dat despicable bird logo company held up my goods (oh no.. 3 days delay in total, not mentioning the next day is sat, I must pray real hard dat they would release the goods latest on mon).
This means that I have to oblige to her request (hey, she is taking advantage of us).
wah liew… go fly kite..
As a step to protect myself, I wrote her an email with details of the situation, so dat she couldn’t use it to bite on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment