Sunday, January 30, 2011

Younger Days

When my mother says that I love to keep a lot of things, my aunt told her that those who will treasure items will never be led astray. 姑姑说念旧的孩子不会变坏. Aha, wise words can do me some justice. While I am going through my tons and lots of memorable items, I have found 2 interesting crayon sketching dated 1.5.2006. I remembered attending a family event with Aunty Karin and we have free crayon sketching and lots of barney (ines) toy to bring back home. Today, I realized that was actually labour day and the artist is still working so hard at the gathering event.



I am not sure if anyone could recognize us from the above sketching. This is the first time I got a personal sketching and I really appreciate the memento.

I have to learn to part with some of my items and tidy my room so that I could sort out what should bring along to the new house in future.


Piecing our childhood photo together.



I am surprised that long before I visit the FengShui master, my chinese dance teacher already got the foresight that green is my color. Remember there a time when my dance teacher asked the whole class to prepare a few jokes overnight, and form queue to tell me. I am too stupid to understand what they ask saying, needless to say being able to laugh as intended.


Child in an adult's bridesmaid dress. Doll up by my aunties and was taught to post for pictures. I guess I should be cooperative enough to stay still.



I start my life looking like a BOY!!!!









Most treasured family photo. Hope with these snapshot softcopies, these images could be last longer.

1 comment:

阿彤 said...

very memorable sharing :)
Your aunt are right and yet:念旧的人最有情 :)

Your artwork not bad leh, you can draw very well!!