
This is my first time trying on the Wedding Gown. The Bridal Studio pick the dress based on my size. Only showing me the dresses that could fits me perfectly. There are very limited choice. However, I still feel that the staff in the BS are very nice and accommodating. Being understanding, I asked if they are giving me the older gowns to fit because I am going to bring them outdoor and I was right on this. I was initially told by the sales that I could only bring along 2 dresses. At the BS, I was given 3 dresses, but when I could decide which other one dress to give up. I was given the permission to bring all the 4 dresses for my Taiwan trip. We need an addition luggage of at least 15kgs to bring the Gowns and Suits. There is another fitting one day before the trip so that the size would be correct. We are too polite to discuss the finer details with the boss, and that are just too kind that we find it hard to bring the words and put the terms on paper.

No comments:
Post a Comment