Trophies and Medals
Although I have joined only after the team after the shirt was brought, I am happy to be able to find the same color Addidas shirt from a sports retailer.
Boss

My lunch partners and the sales
Not sure what's wrong with myself. I have done two practice prior to the bowling competition
First Training: 62-55-50-49=219
w/ my department
Second Training: 33-36-58-109=236
w/ past year champion

Team
I am supposed to have received sufficient trainings for the bowling games but somehow my actual day performance poor and way below the average mark. I have never scored so few points before. My colleagues have been telling me that I scored badly because I have given myself too much stress. Statistically it is abnormal for me to shuffle between strikes and cutters. It turns out my results was only 119 after a total of 3 games. Needless to say, I came in last on the list. Our corporate office department took the last three position on the female category.I should comfort myself that my participation was only to fill in the numbers. I shouldn't give too much thought as i am here with a purpose to lessen the chances of the annual champion from getting the best team category. I was being put in the stronger team so that they did not need to impose any handicap on their scores, having me in the same team is as good as doing a 200 points handicap. I should console myself that I have done well in fulfilling my purpose. I felt guilty as I know the team leader has placed high hopes on me but I have disappoint him. This familiar feeling resembles the badminton competition I played 2 years ago. I am so fated to be in the same team with the top players. This kind of stress will set my emotions wild and I hope that someday I could overcome my tension and increase my chances of success.I need to train myself to stay calm and behave more rationally. I have to work on improving my ratio of strike to cutter.
Games while waiting for the scores to be tabulated

RC Committee 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment