
I'm sure this is going to be the best shot so far (my own camera). It symbioses the carefree and the relaxing feelings in all of us.

I would associate the scene of Malacca to Macau as both places has the architectures remains of the Portuguese, the English and the Dutch.






We all love holidays, and we love our room. It's white, fresh and cleans. Need I say more?

The 3 of us seated together, not disturbing the lovely couples. I think Aunty Karin is indeed looking like she is from our same generation.


This is the only group photo we took, less aunty julia and uncle jimmy.

Another shot before everyone hop onto the bus.

Here is one of the highlights in the trip, the durain lunch. one meal that makes up of 100% Durains, one truly heaty experience.


We ended our day with a kelong dinner. I considered this as a very good bargain as with S$125 we get the coach, the 3 meals (1 b/f, 2 lunches, 2 dinners) and a hotel night stay.

Although there are a few people who were disappointed at the bus delay (tyre puncture halfway along the road and the whole schedule was delayed for 2hrs. The situation wouldn't have been worse as it is coincidentally Father's day with the delays to the restaurant means an even longer waiting time. We see the hard work of the tour guide and the bus driver, and how much effort they put in to appease the tourists, and even at the expense of not having had a proper meal themselves, they maintained a pleasant attitude while trying their best to rectify the situation and handling the feedback. I feel nothing as I know being an organizer is always not easy, moreover it is obvious that they have put in a lot of effort to get things right. I still continue to have a big appetite when the meal is served, since there are people losing it, I am taking food from beyond my table. The happy news came one week later when my mother told me that she has place a bet on the bus number which broke down on the journey. It came in second and she got $2000. Truly amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment